What a crazy month! This is the first month where my goals have gone to the way side, but changes are coming into my life big time. This was the point of the 30 day challenges.
These are the changes that have come in:
- I am working with a lovely woman in my space named Kimberly, who has become a wonderful friend and support system and taught me that I can trust people and that I do not have to do everything on my own
- I have a total of 6 practitioners coming in both regularly and for special events at the Indigo.
- I have been walking more and making myself a priority
- I have started to eat healthier and pay attention to my physical self
- I have had my first YouTube collaboration with two more on the way
- I have released on emotional level my conscious emotions and now working on the unconscious.
- I have learned so much about myself and others through Simone's Human design class. This is helping to bring even more change into my life.
- I also just joined a wonderful charity group called Soroptomists http://www.soroptimistner.org/ They work on women's issues, both locally and globally, providing support, aid and opportunity to women everywhere.
I am allowing change and embracing it. I have realized that help and support is everywhere, I just need to allow it to enter.
This Month's 30 day challenge is to get at least 7 hours of sleep a night. This is my goal and I hope that you will strive for it as well. Feel free to challenge yourself in a different way, if you have mastered this one already! and reach out for help and support through the comments section here or e-mail!
Much love to you all <3